July 29, 2021
  • 10:03 pm Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc (SOVREN.ng) 2007 Annual Report
  • 10:03 pm Tullow Oil Plc (TLW.gh) 2007 Annual Report
  • 10:02 pm Sterling Bank Plc (STERLN.ng) 2009 Annual Report
  • 10:02 pm Sasini Limited (SASN.ke) 2009 Annual Report
  • 9:59 pm A CAP Resources Limited (ACAP.bw) HY2010 Interim Report

first_imgSign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York Reinforcements are on their way. New York State is sending 500 pieces of snow-fighting equipment and 100 National Guard members to Suffolk County to assist clean up efforts after a blizzard dumped upwards of two feet of snow on the county, mostly on the East End, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Tuesday afternoon. A blizzard warning remains in effect for Suffolk until midnight.Snow is expected to continue through the afternoon, with up to 3 inches falling during that time. Strong wind gusts—potentially up to 40 mph—could lead to periods of blowing snow, forecasters said. Temperatures will remain below freezing. “Falling and blowing snow with strong winds and poor visibilities will lead to whiteout conditions…making travel extremely dangerous,” the National Weather Service said in its most recent update. In the days leading up to the storm, forecasters predicted up to 36 inches of snow would fall, leading to travel bans, suspension of Long Island Rail Road service and mass airline cancellations. New York City and other areas were spared, but not Suffolk County. The East End was especially hit hard, with the Hampton Bays, Orient, and Mattituck forced to dig out of more than two feet of snow. Snowfall accumulation ranged from a foot to nearly 30 inches in Suffolk, according to the National Weather Service. “Communities east of the William Floyd Parkway, especially Riverhead and Southampton, have received the most snow, and some areas are still projected to get 20 to 30 inches of snow accumulation,” Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone said on his Facebook page. Although the state lifted a travel ban earlier in the day, Bellone urged drivers to remain off the roads. last_img read more

READ MORE

first_imgPhoto © Tipp FM The Tipperary footballers have been dealt a blow ahead of their Munster semi-final against Cork next weekend.Goalkeeper Evan Comerford must consider his options as the Central Hearings Committee has rejected his appeal against his twelve-week suspension.He was suspended for physical interference with the referee during a club game against JK Brackens almost two weeks ago, when he was subsequently sent off. Because the incident is categorised as a category five offence the Kilsheelan-Kilcash clubman was also suspended from inter-county action until mid August.It remains to be seen if Comerford will lodge an appeal with the Central Appeals Committee in order to challenge the ruling of the Central Hearings Committee.last_img

READ MORE